The "Environmental Policy" describes overall environmental objectives and operational principles of our organization, including the obligation to comply with all relevant environmental legislation which will be further developed and modified in the continuous improvement process. It is the frame for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
As part of our cooperate commitment we act on the basis of the principle of sustainability. We take account environmental, economic and social considerations into our decisions and processes.
THIS MEANS CONCRETELY FOR OUR COMPANY AND ALL EMPLOYEES WITH REGARD TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- We use natural resources (raw materials, energy) sparingly and avoid waste wherever it is possible.
- We design and operate our integrated processes under inclusion of environmental and occupational health and safety matters.
- We consider the environmental impact of our products and manufacturing processes at an early stage in the development, design and planning.
- We ensure through an environmental management system that the relevant statutory requirements are complied with at all times and known to the responsible person
- We operate a continuous improvement in our environmental performance through regular setting, reviewing and updating of appropriate environmental objectives and programs and their continuation.
- we involve all employees in our environmental protection efforts.
- We identify and assess relevant environmental aspects of our regularly and impacts.
- We involve our external partners who are working for us in our environmental objectives.
- We communicate our environmental policies and services with the interested public.
IN SUMMARY, OUR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Compliance of Regulations
- C I P
- Objectives and Targets
- Ecological aspects